"Straight man" Chronicles - Ep.2

I came home to Trinidad on summer break during undergrad and if you know me you understand I was busy in the MOvie Towne the whole time (I love movies).
Movie done.
No car, so I walk up the stairs and cross the road to take a car into port-of-town.
I am a large fella and so I am all about the front seat life.
I don't remember what a back seat look like.
No front seat coming up the road at all.
So I bite the bullet and decide I will take the next car that comes.
Car stop, jump een d back seat.
End up next to you and yuh bird.
Now yuh watch me hard and pull her close and start to whisper in her ear and is only giggle giggle giggle.
She there grinning like a shay-shay cyat
*(chesire cat - shout out to mih good sis Benedict Anthony Rousseau)
SO I want to know if yuh telling her that when we was in school together any time I go to the bathroom under the stairs in the main building that you used to find yourself in there behind me.
How when I ready to leave you blocking the way so yuh could show me "what I doing to you" where the current rushing to your private extension...
How you used to make sure only to step aside enough for me to MUST brush up against you and feel YOUR feeling when I passing to go back to class.
But as I say "fuck it" I goin to ask what d joke is bcuz I want to giggle too, yuh stop the car and come out.
Like you smell the loud-up coming.
Hmmmm
SO the next time you see me on Maracas beach... wait same fella different story.
Let me lock back this redacted file cabinet quick!
Yours sincerely,
Records and Registration


Life - It ain't easy but it sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Folktales Flash Fiction Friday. - Cue: root, fruit, truth, youth, brute

Makeup Talk - Excerpt from makeup article for online magazine.

Excerpt from short story 'Good Dining'