MACO Central!


Anybody have a nosy neighbor?
Allyuh I have a nosy neighbor when I tell you she is nosy.
I don't even know why I being polite; 'bout nosy.
De woman is a MACO!
A know everybody bizness, talks everybody bizness, see everybody and know them by name, good old fashion corner house MACO!
De only ting is that she not livin on no corner.
De only bizness I sure she does forget to tell is who is de man dat does come een by she around 9pm and leave 5am with lunch kit well packed.
I tell you no lies, but doh say I say.
Hear nah, if the wind blow too hard and shake the gate that beauty in her window.  
If someone come to drop something for you is bcuz she pulling curtain. 
I kid you not.
You could be sitting on a cloud, eating cotton candy, in the most genkle, genklest way possible and that beauty in her window to see what happening.
Needless to say when they come and thief away mih whole place she ent see or hear NOTHING!



Life - It ain't easy but it sweet!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Folktales Flash Fiction Friday. - Cue: root, fruit, truth, youth, brute

Excerpt from short story 'Good Dining'

Makeup Talk - Excerpt from makeup article for online magazine.